In 2008, a tattoo shop owner encouraged me to start an apprenticeship and I started the next day.
I have been creating artwork throughout my entire life and began tattooing professionally in December 2009.
I create original tattoo designs and practice top quality tattoo craftsmanship.
I am committed to doing the best possible tattoo work at all times without any exceptions.
Fresh inventory in the works!
$100 Minimum Deposit (nonrefundable)
Flat Rates and Session Rates
The Session Rate is a flat charge or an hourly charge that applies to all of the time during the session from start to finish.
A session includes all prep time, design time, stenciling, tattooing, break times, and the time that it takes to wrap everything up.
Flat Rates and Session Rates vary from project to project. Schedule a free consultation to inquire about rates for your project.
In some cases, additional charges for artwork may be applied.
I offer touch-up sessions for all of my tattoo-work to guarantee the best quality of my craftsmanship.
This session is free in most cases but in some cases there are discounted rates or a full charge.
I've been drawing throughout my entire life and I have been tattooing since 2009.
I have been medically trained and certified regarding cross-contamination, blood-borne pathogens, first-aid, CPR and basic dermatology.
Tattooing is a tax on the immune system so we want to make sure the body is well rested and well nourished. Rest and sleep well over the days leading up to getting tattooed. Drink plenty of water and have a solid meal before coming into the shop for your tattoo appointment.
During the healing process, we want to continue resting and nourishing the body to our best ability. Be sure to rest well, eat nutritiously and drink plenty of water to help the immune system heal the tattoos best.
For 3M Tegaderm/Dynarex View Guard Bandages:
- in a clean bathroom, gently remove this bandage 2-3 DAYS/48-72 HOURS after application and immediately wash the tattoo
* take the Tegaderm bandage off as soon as possible if it begins coming off on its own, curls up at the edges, leaks, excessive fluid builds up or if there is any irritation
For Plastic Wrap or Dental Bib/Patient Polyback Towel Bandages:
- in a clean bathroom, remove this bandage 1-3 HOURS after application (soak the bandage in water before removing, if it is sticking to the tattoo at all) and immediately wash the tattoo
Washing the Fresh Tattoo:
- wash the tattoo with fragrance-free anti-bacterial soap in hot water
- do not scrub the tattoo with anything abrasive until it is healed
- pat dry with clean paper towel (avoid using hand/bath towels because they collect germs)
- massage mild fragrance-free lotion into the tattooed area
- wipe off excess lotion with a clean and damp paper towel
- do not apply another bandage to the tattoo unless guided in doing so
Until the Tattoo is Completely Healed:
* wash the tattoo every morning & every night
- bathe quickly and do not soak the healing tattoo longer than a few moments
- do not swim with or soak the fresh tattoo
- avoid direct sunlight on the healing tattooed area
- make sure clothing and bedding is clean during the entire healing process
- completely avoid exercise for the first 3 days and avoid sweaty exercise for the first 2 weeks
* Contact me immediately, if you have any adverse reactions via email: or at Shaman Modifications: 9112 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX 78729; (512) 953-7546. * Consult a health care practitioner at the first sign of infection or allergic reaction and report any diagnosed infection, allergic reaction, or adverse reaction to the health department at 1-888-839-6676.